Link to Syllabus: kcah321.kessling.docx
The Best way to get in touch with me is email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trouble with the Canvas site: Call Canvas Support Hotline +1 (231) 527-9163
Ask your classmates: SOS discussion Board: Wait, WHAT??? SOS!
A critical examination of the arts and architecture of Islamic cultures with emphasis on the
- Identify, discuss, and analyze styles and media employed by Muslim artists of
- Recognize the significance of art forms relative to Q’uranic laws and traditions.
- identify the influence of Islamic traditions on Western art and vice versa.
- Develop skills necessary to read critically, analyze aesthetic theory, and evaluate intellectual arguments.
- Develop skills to write about art with specificity, clarity, and depth of insight
Below is a detailed breakdown of the Assignment with active links to them.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.